- This event has passed.
45th HR Symposium
April 11 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm$60
HR Leadership Approach – What HR can do?
Effective HR leadership goes beyond managing all the tasks and responsibilities carried out by the HR function. It also requires the critical soft skills needed from any leader – courage, judgment, influence, political agility, effective communication – all of these applied to the unique position that HR occupies in an organisation.
CAMFEBA is pleased to invite the HR head, HR professional, business owner, and department head of the company to join our 45th HR Symposium and explore the key knowledge sharing from our senior speakers who have experience in dealing with employee by using difference HR approaches in their professional career.
Speakers will include Borey Peng Huoth Group chief HR officer Mr. Ouk Villa, Canadia Bank Plc. head of HR services Ms. Mao Socheat, AGB Consulting (blueHR) general manager Mr. Pong Soleil Della, and HR Skills consulting managing director Ms. Nhong Korane.
Benefits of attending:
- A career development framework will be shared including the areas of discovery, value analysis, personal branding, and networking strategy.
- To identify synergies in performance management between leadership development and career development.
- Our organizations have business plans but do our employees have career plans? Learn how to take this same concept in business and use it as an employee development tool.
- Coaching questions will be discussed that support your manager’s ability to have this critical conversation with their employees.
- Best practices will be shared amongst, speakers and audience members to identify ways this framework can be incorporated into everyday coaching conversations, performance reviews, networking conversations, mentoring relationships, and more.
Cost: $60 for CAMFEBA members, $90 for non-members (materials, lunch and refreshments included)