- This event has passed.
Air Cargo Luncheon
22/06/2017 @ 11:30 am - 2:00 pm$30
EuroCham Luncheons are high-level talks given by senior experts who share economic insights with Cambodia’s top executives. On June 22, EuroCham’s Transports & Logistics Committee will offer valuable data on air cargo strategies and trends.
For executives in the following fields:
▪ Transport (all forms)
▪ Logistics (all forms)
▪ Production (all forms)
▪ Import/export (including land and sea)
▪ SMEs that are part of an international value chain
As Cambodia diversifies its industries, global supply chains require quicker transport; Cambodia’s air cargo and customs have been adapting to these demands.
And while SMEs in Cambodia become part of the global value chain, they will need air cargo for rapid delivery of components to meet production schedules; air cargo will become their main option.
Cambodia Airports will be revealing recent research figures showing Cambodia’s total inbound and outbound cargo volume (air, sea, land). For this reason, all executives interested in Cambodia’s economic performance should attend this event–these figures are a reliable predictor of GDP growth, commercial trends, and the health of industrial production.
▪ 2017 IATA Air Cargo market study for Phnom Penh (Cambodia Airports)
▪ Air Cargo and the customer perspective (DHL)
▪ Panel discussion, audience Q&A (Cambodia Airports, DHL, Qatar Airways)
▪ Moderated by Charles Esterhoy, Chairman of Transport & Logistics Committee
11:30 – Registration
12:00 – Lunch
12:30-2pm – Presentation, panel, Q&A
Cost: $30 for EuroCham members, $40 for non-members