- This event has passed.
Coastline Development public-private conference
The Ministry of Tourism, the Ministry of Environment and the Ministry of Land Management, Urban Planning & Construction will host an international public-private conference on Cambodia’s coastal development.
Speakers from the Royal Government and the private sector will join in panel discussions to consider the legal framework, infrastructure, connectivity, development, and marketing promotion needed to fulfill Cambodia’s coastline potential as the Kingdom’s next must-see tourism destination.
The forum will have three breakout interactive sessions:
Panel 1: Tourism development plan, basic infrastructure (waste management, utilities) development plan for Sihanoukville province
Panel 2: Master plan for Sihanoukville, legal framework for coastal management and development
Panel 3: Connectivity–national and regional air, sea and road plans
The breakout sessions will be followed by an open discussion on marketing and promotion strategy for Cambodia’s coastal tourism.
The event will conclude with a set of recommendations from each panel to the Royal Government of Cambodia.
The forum will be presided over by Chea Sophara, Senior Minister for Land Management, Urban Planning and Construction, Dr. Thong Khon, Minister of Tourism, Say Sam Al, Minister of Environment, and Yun Min, Governor of Preah Sihanouk Province.
EuroCham members who will join as speakers and moderators at this important event include:
- Etienne Chenevier, Partner, Director Asia, CityStar
- Eric Delobel, CEO, Cambodia Airports
- Christophe Forsinetti, COO, KC JSM Services
- Denis Astgen, Managing Director, Comin Khmere
- Pierre André Romano, General Manager, Exo Travel
- Guillaume Massin, Vice Chair, EuroCham; Managing Director Cambodia, DFDL
- Arnaud Darc, Chairman, Eurocham; CEO, Thalias Group
- Luu Meng, CEO, Almond Group; Co-Chairman GPS-F Working Group B