- This event has passed.
DFDL Seminar – Siem Reap
27/09/2017 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$15
DFDL hosts a seminar entitled “Tax and Labour Update 2017 – What CHA members need to know” at Ecole d’Hôtellerie et de Tourisme Paul Dubrule in Siem Reap on September 27.
2017 has been a significant year for the taxation and labor regimes in Cambodia marked by the introduction of notable legislative milestones. New changes in the tax and labour regulations have caused much concern to businesses now forced to adapt to these new developments, including those operating in the tourism and hospitality sector.
Clint O’Connell, Senior Director, Head of Cambodia Tax Practice and Samnangvathana Sor, Corporate & Commercial Practice, will host the presentation, discussing the crucial changes in the tax and labor regimes relevant to the tourism and hospitality sectors, and offering practical and innovative solutions to minimize any disruption to your business
The key topics under discussion will include:
- Overview of the key taxes affecting the hospitality sector
- Recent tax changes that affect the hospitality sector
- Tax audits
- Labor law update including foreign employee quotas, work permits and national minimum wage negotiations
- Development on National Social Security Fund and other employee benefits
- 2pm – Registration and refreshments
- 2:30pm – Presentation and Q&A
- 5pm – Event ends
To register, please send your Full Name, Title and Role, Company, Industry, and Email address to email@example.com
Cost: $15 per person