- This event has passed.
EuroCham Cambodia Breakfast Talk: Labour Law
22/11/2017 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am$15 – $25
Breakfast Talk on Labour Law Updates
Labour Regulation Updates and What to Expect
With the current pace of reforms and the future activation of the Industrial Development Policy, Labour and Social Security regulations will continue changing rapidly over the coming months and years.
In this context, it has become necessary for employers in all sectors to understand these transformations as well as their impact on their business.
On November 22, CAMFEBA Secretary General Mr. Sok Lor will detail the recent and forthcoming developments in Cambodia labour policies and explain how to stay ahead of this evolution so that your company can remain compliant and competitive.
What to Expect
Valuable insights on important topics such as
▪ Overview of key labour and employment regulations recently adopted
▪ Forthcoming regulations on minimum wage, employment contract…
▪ Potential impact of these changes on your business
▪ Impact of recent Trade Union key regulations
▪ How private sector businesses can participate in the Law-Making Process
Who is this Talk for
▪ HR professionals
▪ HR consulting companies
▪ All employers, especially business owners
▪ Foreign Investors
▪ Stakeholders involved in labour issues: NGO’s, Policy advisors…
Venue: Raffles Hotel Le Royal
Date: Wednesday, Nov. 22
Registration and Breakfast: 7:30am-8:00am
Presentation and Networking: 8:00am-10:00am
Member price: $15
Non-member price: $25