We look at what properties are available at the first online property sale in Cambodia, with less than ten days to go until the Black Friday Property Sale 2020 hosted by Realestate.com.kh on June 12th 2020.
Interested homebuyers may pre-register for the event on this website using our PROMO CODE: B2B.
Cambodian properties for sale – Black Friday 2020
The Black Friday Property Sale will feature high-end Cambodian properties for sale on June 12th and the initial list of what properties are available has been released.
There are 29 new Cambodian developments listed for the sale thus far, with prices ranging from around $50K to $400K. More property developments will be revealed leading up to the event itself.
According to a Knight Frank report, the most preferred and popular residential destination in the capital is Chamkarmon (38%) followed by Sen Sok at 15%, 7 Makara at 13%, Boeung Keng Kang at 10%, Chroy Changvar at 10%, and Toul Kork at 6%.
- Baoli Mansion: (Phnom Penh, starting from $155K) The central Phnom Penh development features luxury units up to 55sqm and a 15% Guaranteed Rental Return.
- Phnom Penh Galaxy Garden: (Phnom Penh, starting from $65K) Due for completion in 2023 and a guaranteed rental return of 6%, units up to 48sqm units are available.
- Vue Aston: (Phnom Penh, starting from $68K) Based on the banks of the Mekong River in the Chbar Ampov district.
- Garden One: (Phnom Penh, starting from $80K) Due to being completed in 2022, the eco-focused development is based in Toul Kork.
- Wealth Mansion: (Phnom Penh, starting from $140K) With a guaranteed rental return of 6% over 3 years, the development is in Chroy Chanvar in the capital is due for completion in late 2021.
- Romdoul City: (Phnom Penh, starting from $104K) Based in the expanding Sen Sok area of the capital, offering luxury living and various sized units.
- Urban Village: (Phnom Penh, starting from $96K) With units up to 148sqm still available, the second phase of the development is in the process of being handed over in Meanchey district in Phnom Penh.
- Bodaiju Residences: (Phnom Penh, starting from $142K)The biggest Japanese residential development in Cambodia and located in Por Sen Chey district outside the capital.
- One Park: (Phnom Penh, starting from $142K) A residential development located within the Daun Penh which is already completed and offers an expected rental return to 10%.
- Borey VIP: (Phnom Penh, starting from $388K) Located in Khan Dangkao, a fast-developing area in the suburbs of Phnom Penh.
- The Peninsula Private Residences: (Phnom Penh, starting from $128K) Located in Chroy Changvar in the capital, there are 161 residential units each with a balcony, with studios to 3 bedrooms, and sizes ranging up to 237 sqm.
- Parc 21 Residence: (Phnom Penh, starting from $57K) The development features mid-priced units with a gym and even an infinity pool and is based in Chamkarmon district.
- The Parkway: (Phnom Penh, starting from $177K) The development in the capital’s Toul Kork area is a 36-floor new build with unit sizes between 50 m² to 340 m².
- The Skyline: (Phnom Penh, starting from $213K) The new development in 7 Makara district offers freehold property ownership in Tower A.
- The Hexa Condo: (Phnom Penh) The 31-storey condominium project in Russey Keo includes a rooftop pool.
- La Vista One: (Phnom Penh) Based in Phnom Penh’s Chroy Changvar district, the 41-floor new development is on the banks of the Mekong River and Tonle Sap Rivers.
- Prince International Plaza: (Phnom Penh) Situated along Russian Federation Boulevard in the capital, the mixed-use development is set to open in 2020.
- The Premier Land Sen Sok: Located in the growing Sen Sok area, the development offers, commercial establishments within its property as well as borey units featuring multi-bedroom shophouses of up to 6 bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Borey Sambath Meanheng III: Situated in Sangkat Niroth in the capital, the secure gated borey community has residential and commercial units available.
- The Boulevard by Natha Residence: In another area growing in popularity in the capital outskirts, the gated community development also has beautiful shophouses and plenty of amenities.
- Borey Ly Sovann: The community development in Chbar Ampov features houses/shophouses in an area with great amenities and services.
- Mekong View Tower 6: The luxury condo and serviced apartments located in Chroy Changvar offers a rooftop bar and lounge, pool, and club, business centre and a restaurant.
- Premium Group Flat Houses: The spacious borey units in the Sen Sok area has flat two-bedroom houses 4.2m by 16m with parking spaces 3.5m and 1.5m at the rear.
- Borey KS Residence: There are 200 beautiful shophouses and linked villas in this new development with Commercial areas such as restaurants, bars, convenience stores, and coffee shops nearby.
- Udong 70: Is offering plots of land available to be developed by the buyer.
- Dara Sakor – Chhne Dara Chan: (Koh Kong, starting from $56K) Dara Sakor is set to finish construction in 2021 and investors interested in the property are given a 7% Guaranteed Rental Return by the developer.
- Leshen the Lord Garden: (Sihanoukville, starting from $110K) Due for completion in 2020, the coastal residential project consists of boreys and low-rise apartments.
- The Sky Park: (Siem Reap, starting from $77K) The first high-rise development in Siem Reap, located 10 minutes from Siem Reap International Airport. All the units at the Sky Park range from 55 to 121 sqm.
- Borey Bakong Village: The borey development in Siem Reap has 2 bedroom units on offer in the Bakong district, one of the fastest-growing areas of the country.
Top tips for foreigners and Cambodians looking to buy at the 2020 Black Friday Property Sale
We do encourage any buyers to complete their due diligence when looking to buy a property in Cambodia. Here are some of our top tips for the sale on June 12th 2020.
- Speak with a qualified lawyer or legal adviser- When registering for the event (using B2B PROMO), we advise you to tick the boxes for speaking with ether a
- Foreigners generally don’t have access to loans or mortgages in Cambodia so check the down payments and instalments for the property you are interested in.
- Check the stage of development or if the development you are interested in has phased construction so you know when it will be ready for completion.
- It is easier for Cambodian citizens and passport holders to buy property in Cambodia of course- Assess your finances and look at the possible financing and loan options in the market.
- You will be able to make the deposit for the Black Friday Sale and purchases using: ABA Payway, Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay.