- This event has passed.
Anti-Corruption Program for Business in Cambodia – Networking Dinner
27/10/2016 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$50
Corruption is pervasive, affecting developed and developing countries alike and unduly influencing a wide range of both public and private sector activities. The ACU and key private sector players have put their joint efforts in preparing and publishing the “Guidebook on Anti-Corruption Program for Business in Cambodia” to be used as a guidebook for the private sector in Cambodia to start, to continue and strengthen efforts in translating the will and commitment to clean and good business into practical work.
To provide a greater awareness for our private sector and encourage our employer to participate in this program effectively, CAMFEBA is pleased to invite all business representatives to an incredible dinner reception on the subject above.
Benefits for attending:
- Gain more knowledge about the Anti-Corruption Program and how private sector benefits from it
- Learn more about the policy instruments of the ACU to eliminate corruption
- Raise greater awareness on corporate integrity for Cambodian entrepreneurs
- Best practice sharing of private sector in eliminating corruption at the work place
- Opportunity to network with your new business partners
HE Yonn Sinat, the Under-Secretary of State at the Anti-Corruption Unit
Preap Ko,l Executive Director of Transparency International Cambodia
Van Sou Ieng, the President of CAMFEBA
Price: $40 for CAMFEBA members, $50 for non-members