- This event has passed.
Breakfast Briefing with VDB Loi
04/11/2016 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 amFree
Condominium strata titles, thinking ahead
Cambodia is experiencing greater social and economic stability, becoming more attractive to International investors. But how can developers and buyers protect their investment against a much-speculated crash in the condominium market and uncertain political times?
This Breakfast Briefing, organised by VDB Loi member PYT & Associates, will address the following points:
- Everything you need to know about condominium strata titles and securing buyers’ confidence
- At what point are the strata titles issued, what are the buyer’s contractual rights to property?
- Completion delays or project bankruptcy, what protection is there?
- Condo’s internal regulations and building’s management fees: low occupancy or unwilling occupants.
- Legal shortfalls in condominium ownership and associated risks
- Off plan sales or reselling: legal titles and tax implications
A panel of experts will be ready to answer your questions, including:
- Lucas Vosch – VDB Loi Legal Real Estate expert
- Robert Porter – VDB Loi Tax Advisory Director
- Grant Fitzgerald – IPS Real Estate Country Manager & Condominium expert
Attendance is free; seats are limited and will be allocated on arrival.
RSVP to Kathryn Ortega at email@example.com or on +855 23 964 430.