- This event has passed.
Business Opportunities in Cambodia, Lao PDR and Myanmar
01/12/2016 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$45
EuroCham is proud to announce that this Thursday we will be joined by our members Bosch and DFDL to promote Cambodia’s business opportunities in Singapore. If you know of anyone from the business community in Singapore, please consider forwarding them this email. Thank you!
On the December 1, EuroCham Singapore, in collaboration with the EuroCham offices of Cambodia, Myanmar and Laos and in partnership with different European Business Associations in Singapore, welcomes you to a discussion on business opportunities in these countries. Cambodia, Myanmar and Laos have started embracing free trade in the hope of better integrating themselves into the global economy.
ASEAN has been envisaged by many reports to be the world’s 4th largest economy by 2030, behind China, India and the USA. With a market base of over 600 million, ASEAN is the world’s third largest market, after China and India. Untapped business opportunities abound in this region of Asia.
Find out from our panel of experts their opinions and ideas for development of your businesses in these growing markets in South East Asia.
- Ms. Ratana Phurik-Callebaut, Executive Director of EuroCham Cambodia
- Dr. Ramon Brüsseler, Executive Director, European Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Laos
- Mr. Filip A. Lauwerysen, Executive Director of EuroCham Myanmar
- Mr. Andre de Jong, Managing Director of Robert Bosch (Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar)
- Ms. Maly Courtaigne-Op, Senior Adviser, DFDL (Cambodia)
- Mr. Rutherford Hubbard, Senior Legal Adviser, DFDL (Laos)
- Mr. Bernard Cobarrubias, Regional Tax Director, DFDL (Myanmar)
Cost: $45 for members of EuroCham and supporting organisations, $65 for non-members