- This event has passed.
CAMFEBA: CEO LUNCH – Proposed Clarification on Fixed Duration Contract Law
January 12 @ 11:30 am$40 – $55
Proposed Clarification on Fixed Duration Contract Law: Potential Impacts on Employers and Businesses in Cambodia
Date and Place:
- 12th January 2018 @11:30 AM
- Phnom Penh Hotel
Scope of Talk:
At this CEO Lunch, CAMFEBA Executive Board, who has directly represented the Organization in the regulatory consultation process, will provide briefing on:
– Current provisions on ‘Fixed Duration Contract’ and ‘Undetermined Duration Contract’ under Labor Law: interpretation and practice.
– Key changes and clarifications proposed under the new Prakas on Determination of Fixed Duration Contract.
– Potential impacts of the new Prakas, if adopted, on the hiring and firing of employees/workers, and business operations in Cambodia, and how employers should prepare for the changes.
– How CAMFEBA has advocated and will advocate for the private sector with regard to the Ministerial regulation in the coming months.
- $40 Members of CAMFEBA
- $55 Non-member
Inclusive: Materials and Lunch
Term and Conditions:
– Reserve your seat by 11th January 2018 at the latest.
– The cancellation is acceptable at no fee charge if made before 11th Jan 2018.
– You shall be charged if you do not appear without prior cancellation.
– The discussion will be in English!