CAMFOOD & HOTEL 2022 Expo
October 7 @ 8:00 am - October 9 @ 5:00 pm
CAMFOOD & HOTEL Expo, which labels itself as Cambodia’s biggest international Food & Beverage Exhibition will be held at the Diamond Island Exhibition and Convention Centre (DIECC), from 7-9 October 2022 in Phnom Penh.
The organisers say the event “is set to be the biggest gathering of professionals from the hospitality and food & drinks industry in the Kingdom in 2022.
Over 350 exhibitors from 23 countries are expected to showcase hospitality supplies, F&B products and solutions to over 10,000 trade buyers.
CAMFOOD & HOTEL 2022 is hosted by the Cambodia Tourism Federation and supported by the Cambodia Hotel Association, Cambodia Restaurant Association and the Cambodia Chef Association.
As part of the expo, CAMCAFE will also be running over the same dates. Slated as Cambodia’s No.1 Coffee Industry Show, the show will feature over 300 exhibiting companies and brands from over 20 countries.
Cambodia National Hospitality Competitions
The Expo will also host the Cambodia National Hospitality Competitions. These include the following categories:
- Cambodia Culinary Competition
- Cambodia Bartender Competition
- Cambodia National Barista Championship
- Cambodia Sommelier Competition
- Cambodia Buffet Platter Competition
- Cambodia Fruit Carving Competition
- Cambodia Cake Decoration Competition
- Cambodia Waiterthon Competition
- Cambodia Table Setting Competition
- Cambodia Bed Making Competition
- Exclusive Celebrity Chef & Mixologist Masterclasses
Online pre-registration will open on 17th July 2022.