- This event has passed.
Customs Clearance Compliance Workshop
Imports and/or exports from one country territory to another country either by sea, land or air have to go through those territory’s authority, i.e. the customs and have to fulfil their compliance requirements from documentations to paying excises and taxes.
However, understanding the customs procedure and compliance requirements, we can save the customs cost, time and tax, such as GIPS investment they can get the duty exemption if they have their import master list approved from the CDC to the customs and the Ministry of Economy and Finance.
On October 7 at the Himawari Hotel, Samrith Business consultant with its practitioner will conduct a special workshop towards sharing the understanding benefits of the participants with the following topics.
1. Cambodian Customs & Excises
- Customs Processes and Systems
- Customs Registration (ASYCUDA) Systems
- Customs Duty Exemption
2. Customs Clearance
- Import by Air, Sea and Land (Cross Border)
- Export by Air, Sea and Land (Cross Border)
- Clearance Procedures – FCL; LCL; Port; Air Terminal; Inland Trucking; Cam-Control; THC; LOLO; etc.
- Customs Declaration, Payments and Public Service Fees
3. Customs Reports – Stocks
- Master List Approval for Duty Exemption
- Stock Difference i.e. Disposal or Written-off
- Annual Master List update, extension or renewals
4. Customs Audits
The workshop will be conducted in English and Khmer, with material in English.
For participation please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +855-95-333-799; +855-17-333-121
Mr. Soeng Sakmay, Director and Practitioner in Cambodian Taxation
Mr. Sakmay is a Tax Expert with more than 10 years of experience in tax, accounting, finance, and business. He is now pursuing the ACCA program (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) from UK and the CFA Program.
Customs Representative, Chief of a Customs Department
He is a very high seniority Customs Officer being a chief of a Customs Department with skilful regulatory and interpretation and training.
Cost: $100 per person, 10% discount for EuroCham members, Samrith Contracted Clients, or group participation