- This event has passed.
EuroCham Breakfast Talk
12/07/2017 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am$15
In Cambodia, Facebook has established itself as the primary social media platform with 4.8 million users currently (up from 1.4 million in 2016).
Taking advantage of these numbers can be a challenge, especially with a tight budget. That is why EuroCham is proud to announce the July 12 Breakfast Talk: “How to build your company Facebook page with a minimum budget. 5 key lessons learned in Cambodia.”You will learn:
- How to create a strategy for a corporate Facebook page
- How to efficiently use Facebook advertising options
- Targeting Cambodian vs European Facebook users
- Extracting user data from Facebook and how to benefit from it
- Free tools for more efficient Social Media Marketing management
This talk is for:
- Entrepreneurs and startups looking to scale their business online
- Small business owners trying to establish an online presence
- Marketing professionals wanting to learn more
- Individuals interested in learning about of social media marketing
Nataly Rodionova has more than 15 years’ experience in brand development, communications, marketing and management, primarily for international telecom and banking companies. In 2016 she moved to Cambodia to develop the operations of a recently established branch of IT Academy STEP, an IT professional education provider with 36 branches in 15 countries.
Cost: $15 for EuroCham members, $25 for non-members
7:30 am - 10:00 am
- Event Category:
- Business Chambers & Associations
- Event Tags:
- facebook, cambodia, marketing, #eurocham, entrepreneurs, online, social media, breakfast, breakfast talk, talk, cambodian, european, targeting, Nataly Rodionova, strategy, Social Media Marketing management