- This event has passed.
Knowledge Sharing & Networking
27/06/2017 @ 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm$30
The 1st Knowledge Sharing will be held under the theme “Performance Management: How Japanese Firms drive Employee Relations Harmony through performance Management” to explore the strategic approaches in developing the employee performance and engage them at the workplace.
To do so, we will invite three senior speakers: Mr. Sheanghai Lao, HR Director of Wing (Cambodia) Limited Specialized Bank, Mr. Lun Borey John, the Business Dev. Director of 3G Agent Co., Ltd. and the representative of Japanese company (to be identified) operating in Cambodia to share their experiment and approaches in how to engage and management talent staff for the growth of the organization/company, facilitate the discussions and sharing throughout the session for best practices.
Hosted by CAMNICA, a collaboration between the Cambodian Federation of Employers and Business Associations (CAMFEBA) and the Nippon-Keidanren International Cooperation Center (NICC).
Benefits from attending:
- Learn the procedure to conduct Performance Preview and Development
- Observe the best practices sharing on the Employee Relations and Engagement
- How Japanese company boost productivity through employee engagement
- Best practices sharing among the former candidates who has been trained on the professional HR related skills in Japan
- Enjoy the fun time in the networking reception
Cost: $30 for CAMNICA & CAMFEBA members, $40 for non-members (includes materials, refreshments and a cocktail reception)