- This event has passed.
Occupational Safety and Health Management Seminar
14/12/2016 @ 8:30 am - 15/12/2016 @ 4:30 pm$95
CAMFEBA, in collaboration with the Overseas Human Resources and Industry Development Association [HIDA] based in Japan, is organising a comprehensive OSH seminar by bringing in two experts from different sides of the world to share their practical experience with the audience. We are pleased to invite all members to submit your registration for the program.
Developing a friendly and safe working environment for employees is one of the most important tasks to do in order to enhance employee productivity and contribute to the growth of an organisation. The managers in charge of Occupational Safety and Health Management (OSH) should strive to make good labour relationships and enhance productivity by improving the working environment in collaboration with all management teams and employees.
This program, designed from the employers’ point of view, provides participants with the knowledge of OSH management, especially in finding solutions by applying concepts and methodology through lectures, case studies, company visit and discussions.
Benefits from attending:
- Understand the international trends in managing OSH in companies compared with your current systems
- Identify solutions concerning OSH management by applying the concepts and methodology in the seminar
- Optimally utilise OSH management by observing the best practices shared by experts in the field
- Opportunity to conduct a company visit in order to learn the OSH management implementation at the workplace
Cost – CAMFEBA member $95/person, Non-member: $135/person
Fee is inclusive of:
- Certificate of completion
- Opportunity to conduct company visit
- Learning materials
- Lunch & refreshments
Terms and conditions:
- The discussion and materials will be made in English
- Seats are limited, so we follow a First come, First Served format
- Cancellation is accepted at no charge if it is made before 10 December
- Waive $5 if the payment is made at the registration desk
Participants must be:
- Persons who have responsibilities or are involved in security, safety and health at their organization.
- Between 23 and 60 years of age
- Be physically and mentally fit to undergo an intensive training program and be able to attend all the program sessions