- This event has passed.
Question Time: Building A Country Brand For Cambodia
14/09/2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
QuestionTime is back! We are talking about how to Build a Country Brand for Cambodia.
BritCham and ASEANForum Magazine bring you the third in our series of QuestionTime panel discussions, a broadcasted session with industry figures, experts and Government representatives on building a country brand for Cambodia.
Your chance to ask the difficult questions in one hour!
- HE Var Roth San, Director of Intellectual Property Department, Ministry of Commerce
- Mr. Nicholas Spencer, CEO, Ibis Rice
- Mr. Christopher Gow, Founder & Owner, Bo Tree Farm & The Pepper Shop
- Ms. Thanaporn Grimaud, Products Manager, TUV Rhineland
- Mr. Christopher McCarthy, CEO & Head of Experience Design, MangTango Asia
Moderator: Mark Jackson, Publisher & Editorial Director for AsiaLife Magazine & ASEANForum Magazine
- How important is branding in Cambodia for commercial success?
- What is the image of Cambodian products overseas?
- How can we ensure the quality and reliability of the Cambodian goods to an international market?
- What should be the Cambodia brand?
Location: D22, Phnom Penh Tower
Price (includes free flow drinks & canapes): $25 for members; $30 for guests
Questions will be taken from the audience so please submit your questions in advance to assistant@britchamcambodia.