- This event has passed.
QuestionTime – WEF on ASEAN
21/03/2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$20
Are you thinking about the World Economic Forum on ASEAN? We are! Find out how it will affect Cambodia at BritCham’s QuestionTime.
This time we will be looking at the topic of the effects of increased protectionism on Cambodia and the global trade agenda in the lead-up to the World Economic Forum on ASEAN that will be held in Phnom Penh in May of this year.
Our panel of key industry leaders and policy influencers will be debating on topics ranging from the regional ASEAN trade agenda, the impact of Brexit and the Trump effect, to the future of eTrade and what WEF and the Davos Summit mean for Cambodia. Panelists include:
- Ms. Sara Zhou, Resident Representative at IMF Office Cambodia
- Mr. Pierre Tami, Founder & CEO of Academy of Culinary Arts of Cambodia and Personal Adviser to the Prime Minister of Cambodia
- H.E. Dr. SOK Siphana, Partner at Sok Siphana & Associates
- H.E. Mr. SIM Sokheng, Director-General for International Trade, Ministry of Commerce
- David Marshal, Partner at Mekong Strategic Partners
Cost: $20 for BritCham members $25 for non-members