- This event has passed.
Super Chaos – Changes To The Superannuation Rules
10/11/2016 @ 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm$20
Repatriation or retirement in a lower AUD environment
Even if you have been an expat for many years and you have no intention to return home, or you are new to Cambodia and trying to understand what you should be doing with your superannuation, this seminar will help you understand the options for expats.
Guest speaker Geoff Taylor from Infinity Financial Services will cover topics for expats such as:
- How to navigate new superannuation rules while living overseas
- Should your investment strategy change when you move back to Australia?
- What investments should you hold in today’s volatile market?
- Should you lock your money up in superannuation or are their alternative options available in the international market?
- What is currently happening with the Australian dollar
- If you have AUD inside Australia, what should you be doing with it?
- How can you protect and improve your financial
Geoff Taylor is one of Australia’s leading expat tax and investment advisers and has delivered over 50 keynote addresses in Asia and the Middle East region over the last ten years. He is an Australian Tax Accountant and Financial Planner and has unique insights and experience in advising expats while they are based overseas and during their transition back to Australia. Geoff has an MBA from the Australian Graduate School of Management and is a CPA and Registered Tax Agent.
Cost: Members $10, Non-members $20 (includes finger food, wine, beer and soft drinks)