Digital Cambodia 2020, which is running from 20-22 March 2020 at the Koh Pich (Diamond Island) Exhibition Centre in Phnom Penh, has announced some of the guest speakers who will be at the technology event.
Who will be speaking at Digital Cambodia 2020?
Digital Cambodia will host some of the most important governmental and corporate guest speakers discussing digital technology in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
In addition to the exhibitors, there are three stages for the panel discussions, talks and guest speakers.
- Policy Stage
- Start-Up Stage
- Developer Stage
A Ministerial forum with 10 ASEAN Digital Ministers is also set to take place as well as the Cambodia ICT (Information and Communications Technology) Awards, Women in Tech Awards, USO and CBRD Funds Awards, and Young Entrepreneur Awards.
MSMEs (Micro, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises) in ASEAN will also look at digital opportunities and growth in Cambodia and the Cambodia Digital Economy.
Below is a selection of some of the key speakers at the 3-day event.
Cambodian Government speakers
- H.E. Akka Pundit Sopheacha Aun Pornmoniroth: Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economy and Finance.
- H.E. Kitti Settha Pandita CHAM Prasidh: Senior Minister, Ministry of Industry and Handicrafts.
- H.E. Tram Iv Tek: Minister, Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications.
- H.E Dr. Hang Chuon Naron: Minister, Ministry of Education Youth and Sport.
- H.E. Sorasak Pan: Minister, Ministry of Commerce.
- H.E Dr. Chhem Kieth Rethy: Minister Attached, The Prime Minister.
- H.E Dr. Sok Siphana: Advisor, Royal Government of Cambodia.
- H.E. Vongsey Vissoth: Secretary of State, Ministry of Economy and Finance.
- H.E Dr. Kan Channmeta: Secretary of State, Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications.
- Thomas Hundt: Chief Executive Officer, Smart Axiata.
- Yuni Lee Heathcote: Chief Executive Officer, Ezecom.
Venture Capital firms and investors
- Sear Rithy: Founder & Director, OOCTANE Venture.
- Kem Bora: Managing Partner, Mekong Strategic Partners.
- James Tan: Managing Partner, Quest Ventures.
- Lem Chansamrach: Managing Director, Cambodia Investor Club.
There are also dozens of leading guests from Cambodian startups, entrepreneurs, event organisers and more.
What is Digital Cambodia?
The organisers claim this is the biggest tech expo in Cambodia, saying it “brings the brightest and most innovative minds in digital technology to Phnom Penh, Cambodia filled with thought leadership, insights, and practical solutions” and expect:
- 30,000+ Participants
- 120+ Global and Regional Speakers
- 45+ Forum and Workshop
- 200+ Tech companies and startups
Digital Cambodia 2020 events include:
- ASEAN ICT minister forum and dialogue between the ASEAN ICT ministers and private
sector actors from the region and around the globe.
- Forums for tech startups.
- Forums for digital technology developers.
- Conferences and workshops for leaders and professionals to share information related
to the latest developments and the future of digital tech.
- National and regional digital expos.
- Cambodia ICT Awards, Women in Tech Awards, USO and CBRD Funds Awards,
and Young Entrepreneur Awards for creative and innovative tech products.