AusCham (Australian Chamber of Commerce) in Cambodia have elected a new committee after their 2020 AGM was held in December.
The president of AusCham Cambodia, Ashley Irving, said: “The committee is keen to encourage more members to engage with the chamber and offer their insights and experience by contributing to one of our committees, (women in business, membership, events, and business seminars).”
The chamber also acknowledged with thanks, the support received from outgoing committee members: Kim Chilcott, Moeun Morn, and John McGinley who agreed to step aside to allow new candidates to join the committee.
Who are the new AusCham Committee members 2021?
- Mr Ashley Irving: Principal, Australian Centre for English
- Mr. Paul Dodd: Infinity Financial Solutions
- Mr. Paul Adair: Individual Member
- Mr. Chris Robinson: Partner DFDL Cambodia
- Mr. Todd Smith: CEO, Ripple Effects Consulting
- Ms. Geetha Yoga: COO Hagar International
- Mr. Jonathan Baxter: Agency Services Manager, Knight Frank Cambodia.
- Mr. John Black: Individual Member
- Mr. Kenneth Tang: Managing Director, Dynamic Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Mr Glenn Miller: Individual Member
- Focus on the Members and Their Needs – We are here for our businesses and for our members. This is the sole reason why we exist. We are here to serve you and to stand with you.
- Help Build Relationships and Connect – As a Chamber, our purpose is built upon people. We are here to help you develop your network, social and business, and enhance relationships. Strong relationships not only help business, they help our community thrive.
- Be a Community – Our Chamber strives to achieve a sense of community for all our members. We will do whatever we can to foster that feeling of belonging and inclusiveness