The Cambodian Ministry of Economy and Finance’s Cambodia One Portal has received 7,293 registrations since it launched in June 2020.
The One Portal is also known as the Data Exchange (CamDX) online portal, Cambodia National Single Window Project and the Cambodia Online Business Registration System.
The breakdown of the registration by January 4, 2021, suggests:
- 2,970 companies had successfully registered on the Single Portal.
- 651 companies were under final review.
- 3,463 companies have cleared a preliminary review and are “registered for reservation”.
- 209 companies are under preliminary review.
Cambodian Finance ministry spokesman Meas Soksensan previously has repeatedly stated that the Single Portal would require companies to complete a one-time business registration form, taking a maximum of eight days. Prior to the online system, registrations could take several months.
In October 2020, the Ministry of Industry, Science, Technology and Innovation, and the General Department of Small and Medium Enterprises and Handicraft said they would integrate their online systems with the Ministry of Economy and Finance’s Cambodia Data Exchange (CamDX) online portal.
Six Cambodian ministries are still linked with the Online Business Registration System but six more are planned to be synced.
- Ministry of Commerce
- General Department of Taxation
- Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training
- Ministry of Interior
- Council of Development of Cambodia
- Ministry of Economy and Finance